July 08-Sept 21
CLOSED ON FRIDAYS
West and Southwest Gates (pending Union impact and implementation bargaining)
Civilian pay, non-appropriated funds financial analysis
Official Mail Center Office
Legal services, environmental, civil and contract law (military law is open)
Enhanced Use Lease Office
Plans and Programs Office
Information Protection Office (including fingerprinting)
Community Support Coordinator
Public Affairs, to include Graphic Arts and Photography
Wingman Advocate Office, but the hotline is available (801-777-2255)
Base Housing Office
Crane service (75th Logistics Readiness Squadron Vehicle Operations)
Education Center, but college offices for Park, Embry-Riddle, and Webster are open
Restaurants (Crosswinds, Runway Ruby's, and those in customer buildings), but the AAFES food court is open
Travel Management Office (TMO) inspections for household goods moves
REDUCED/DELAYED SERVICES ON FURLOUGH FRIDAYS
- Safety Office
- 75th Comptroller Squadron's (CPTS) military pay, travel pay and budget
- Transformation Office
- CPTS Accounting Liaison Office, Defense Travel System support and budget
- Equal Opportunity Office
- Inspector General Office
- Anti-terrorism and Force Protection
HOURS OF OPERATION CHANGES
- West Gate
- Monday-Friday, 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. (pending Union impact and implementation bargaining)
- Southwest Gate
- Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. (pending Union impact and implementation bargaining\
- Closed furlough days, down days and holidays
- Medical Treatment Facility (MTF)
- Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. to noon (Note: Includes the pharmacy)
- Official Mail Center
- Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Mail Delivery
- Monday and Wednesday, entire base
- Tuesday and Thursday, no delivery
- Warrior Fitness Center
- Monday - Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Outdoor pool (Closed Monday - Thursday)
- Open Friday - Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Indoor Pool (Closed Friday)
- Monday and Wednesday, 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Auto Hobby Shop (Closed Tuesday)
- Wednesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hill Aerospace Museum (Closed Sunday and Monday)
- Open Tuesday - Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
OTHER NOTABLE CHANGES DUE TO DAILY MANPOWER DECREASES
Base Library has only one employee, so it will close dperiodically for vacations. Base entry gates may not have as many lanes open; pass and registration may have slower service time; military fuel services may be slower, along with vehicle operations; supply functions, civil engineer work requests, construction contracts and communications information technology work orders responses.