Build a giant holiday card that represents your squadron or organization. Cards will be placed on the lawn divider (within the area where the state flags begin and end) on the road exiting/entering the South Gate.
Rules are as follows:
- Organizations may post their cards from Nov. 27 through Dec. 7
- Cards must be removed by Jan. 4
- Cards will be judged on originality, squadron/division representation and technical aspects
- Cards must be made of plywood -- choose your size: 4 foot by 4 foot, 4 foot by 6 foot, or 4 foot by 8 foot
- Card must fit into a 10-foot wide area and be securely anchored
- Paint and decorations should be waterproof and weather resistant
- Mounted items must be securely attached to the card
- No electric decorations permitted
- Backside of card should list organization, point of contact and phone number
- Each organization is responsible for set-up, maintenance, and tear-down of its card
- To enter, please e-mail your name, organization and phone number to Edie.Messina@hill.af.mil by Dec. 7
- First, second and third place prizes will be presented
- Winners will be notified by the 75th Force Support Squadron Marketing Office and directed when to pick up their prize.
For questions, call (801) 775-2084.